TO ALL PEOPLE VIEWING THIS WEBSITE...
This website will not display properly unless you have your text/font size set to:
- "SMALLER" or "SMALLEST" for INTERNET EXPLORER Browsers
- = 12 for Mozilla FIREFOX Browsers
- "VERY SMALL" or "SMALL" for CHROME Browsers
To check your current text setting and to adjust it if necessary, do the following:
- For INTERNET EXPLORER Browser Users:
- Click on the "VIEW" Tab on the top tool bar
of your IE Browser -- It's the 3rd from the
there is "FILE" then "EDIT" then "VIEW"
- A pull down menu will appear -- Choose "Text Size" -- about 8th from the top.
- The size that has the bullet is the size that is currently being used.
- If it is not "Smallest" or "Smaller" please choose one of these before browsing this website.
- For MOZILLA FIREFOX Browser Users:
- Click on the "TOOLS" Tab on the top tool bar
of your FIREFOX Browser -- It's the 6TH from
the left --
there is "FILE" then "EDIT" then "VIEW" then "HISTORY" then "BOOKMARKS" then "TOOLS"
- A pull down menu will appear -- Choose "OPTIONS" -- the very bottom choice.
- Another small window will appear -- click on
the "CONTENT" tab -- 3rd one from the left,
there is "GENERAL" then "TABS" then "CONTENT"
- In the middle of the window you will see
"DEFAULT FONT" and to the right "SIZE" --
Please set the size to "12" before viewing this website.
- For GOOGLE CHROME Browser Users:
- Click on the RED Icon that looks like 3 horizontal bars -- In the upper right corner of your Chrome Browser
- A pull down menu will appear, Click on "SETTINGS" -- It is the 14th choice from the top.
- A new Tab Window will appear in your Chrome
Browser that is entitled "SETTINGS" --
Go all the way to the bottom and click on "SHOW ADVANCED SETTING" -- more choices will appear at the bottom of this new tab Window
- Scroll down to "WEB CONTENT" -- Please set the Font Size to either "VERY SMALL" or "SMALL" before viewing this website.
- You can reset your Browser back to your preference when you are done viewing this website.
- Thanks for your cooperation :)
LOCATION of Both Studios:
WHERE: The Heart of Waikiki
Walking distance to everything you could possibly need!
- All the Famous Waikiki Beaches
- Restaurants of every price range galore
- Grocery Stores
- US Post Office in several nearby Waikiki hotels + the Waikiki station only 4 blks
- The Famous International Market Place (is practically across the street!)
- Free Entertainment
- Several Waikiki Shopping Centers
- Large Swimming Pool, Large Hot Tub Spa, & Sauna - on Sixth Floor
- Internet Cafe - on Ground Floor
- Enterprise Rental Car on Ground Floor
- Health Spa (Massages, Acupuncture, Shiatsu, etc.) - on Sixth Floor
- BUILDING: The Island Colony
- ADDRESS: 445 Seaside Ave, Hon, HI 96815 – (Show Google map)
GENERAL INFO For Both Studios:
INCREDIBLE, BREATHTAKING VIEWS:
BOTH TOTALLY RENOVATED:
From the studs up with perfection & taste
EACH ARE ONE OF A KIND:
Studios are different from each other, but each is one of a kind unique
BOTH ON VERY HIGH FLOOR:
42nd Floor (out of a possible 44 floors)
BOTH FEE SIMPLE
TO SEE THE STUDIOS:
BY APPOINTMENT ANYTIME:
- Call 415-501-0626 to make an appointment
- NOTE: A 48 hour Notice must be given to the current occupant.
IN AN EXHAUSTIVE PICTURE ALBUM FOR EACH STUDIO:
DO NOT BE NAIVE
WHY NOT BUY AN "AS IS" STUDIO & RENOVATE YOURSELF?:Having just gone through the entire 2 YEAR experience of renovating BOTH these Studios, I can unequivocally assure you that it is simply not realistic to assume anyone could buy a "fixer up" condo in this building or anywhere in Waikiki & then renovate it in a manner & quality equal to these two Studios without a great deal of HASSLE, MONEY, & YOUR OWN TIME & LABOR. Why?
- Workmen's costs & cost of materials have gone up considerably because of the higher cost of energy & fuel here in Hawaii (leading to higher costs for everything you buy & for shipping & transportation etc.)!
- Getting responsible, quality, reasonably priced workers to come work in Waikiki is a major challenge at best! That's why if you want it done at all or done well, you will have to plan on doing much of it yourself or pay through the roof to "inspire" motivation.
- And doing the project in a "reasonable" amount of time is just about impossible here in Hawaii especially if you are not present to supervise & to do your own quality control!